Thursday, October 18, 2007

DFA Presidential Primary

I just voted for Edwards (my choice) on the poll. Below is a letter I copied from the DFA site. The link puts Edwards in top slot but you can vote for any candidate by dragging photo to correct slot. I've heard Edwards is ahead so far but it's early yet. It is notable that Hillary Clinton, Joseph Biden, and Christoper Dodd (old Senators club) did not send in videos detailing their positions on climate change and Iraq to DFA for inclusion in the poll. All the other candidates did.

Hey Friends,

I wanted to drop you a short note to ask for your help. DFA is holding a Presidential Primary Pulse Poll to decide which candidate deserves their support. I voted for Former Senator John Edwards and I want to keep them in first place.

Could you take just a minute to vote for John Edwards right now? Here's the link:
DFA Primary

Thanks for your help.


Here's Edwards speaking about what actions he would take to reduce the environmental factors that affect climate change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home